LOOKING FOR A HOME BUILDER?
Everything we design has your goals in mind. We also design with energy efficiency in mind because in the long run it’s cost effective for you and helps sustain our environment. Pairing energy efficiency, your goals and beautiful customization creates remarkable rooms and home additions that you’ll love. Call 616-414-7578…
We Are West Michigan’s Top Home Builder
WHY BUILD A NEW HOME?
A newly built home provides you many things, including
- Customization: You can create your living spaces so that they are specifically tailored to your particular preferences.
- Energy Efficiency: Building a new home can actually save you money in many ways while giving you the comfort you always wanted. According to the International Energy Conservation Code, homes built today can often times offer up to 17 percent more efficiency than the codes of three years prior.
- Fewer Repairs and Less Maintenance: HomePro builds your home specifically to minimize maintenance and repair requirements.
- Convenience: With new construction all the work is done for you. No need to lift a finger, paint-brush, or hammer. We do it all for you!
- Brand New: This offers you peace of mind to just simply kick back and enjoy your new investment
Customer satisfaction is a top priority. Our staff is committed to helping you make an educated decision on your home improvement or new home construction. We want to see your home become better with energy efficiency, improve the overall appearance and/or help design and build it for you. Call us today for your building and remodeling project for a free estimate. 616-414-7578
It’s All About The Details
HomePro of West Michigan is your preferred local home builder!
There are several phases of home construction that when complete gives you exactly what you want. A good home builder will help move you through the following steps:
- Consultation – Do you have a concept of what you want the structure of your home to be? If so, the first step in the home construction process is to sit down and consult with you from the vision you have in mind to a home building concept we can create for you.
- Blueprint – Once we finish the consulting process, we have a clearer understanding of what you want. We then go to the drawing boards and create a blueprint of what you have in mind.
- Site Work – After covering the blueprint with you and get your consensus, we begin the permitting, architecture and inspection process to begin laying the actual foundation to build your new home.
- Foundation – After clearing permits, architecture and inspection approvals, it’s time to start laying the foundation. This is where we begin the actual construction of making your dream home a reality. We start clearing the land. Setting the foundation, retaining walls and laying the concrete
- Framing – This step is the actual erection of the home building process. In this step, you begin ‘seeing’ your dream home being built.
- Exterior Finishings – If you home was a ‘face’, this step would be the ‘make-up’! In this step, we put on the windows, doors, roof and siding to make your home construction ‘look’ like you want it to and the way we discussed.
- Major System Rough-ins – After completing the exterior finishings, we go to the inside and install the plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other internal systems.
- Interior Finishes – This step includes, lighting fixtures, cabinets & countertops, flooring, painting and other internal touch-ups to put the “icing on the cake”.
- Final Steps – In the last steps, we complete landscaping, driveway, outdoor structures and clean-up.
- Other – Your keys are turned over to you so you can start living in your dream home.
Contact or Call Home Pro of West Michigan Today!
WE SERVICE WEST MICHIGAN…
OTHER SERVICE AREAS INCLUDE:
- Muskegon County
- Oceana County