WINDOWSIncrease The Value of Your Home with the Best Brands
Winterize Your Home With New Windows, Window Repair and Replacement
At Home Pro of West Michigan, we believe in providing you with the highest quality products on the market. That’s why we deal with trusted window companies like Amcraft, Pella, and Andersen. All of the window replacement options we recommend to our customers are ones that we trust to deliver top-of-the-line quality in durability, efficiency, and design. Whatever type of window you need, whether it be a simple double-hung window, or a large picture window, one of these trusted brands is sure to have the option that’s right for you. And whatever window you find, the experts at Home Pro of West Michigan will install it for you, properly and with care.
Grand Estate Windows by Amcraft
Grand Estate Windows by Amcraft
Home Pro of West Michigan has had a long relationship with Amcraft and their Grand Estates Window lines. We always recommend that our customers check out their unique line of offerings for an option that fits your home. From standard replacement windows to coastal impact windows that feature hurricane-proof glass, Amcraft has all of the options. The Grand Estate windows meet energy efficiency standards for every state in the US, ensuring that you’ll receive the best in insulated, efficient windows. Additionally, the Grand Estate windows’ vinyl construction is one of the most durable on the market, providing you with long lasting and low maintenance options. With a Grand Estate window you’ll never have to sand, paint or scrape, guaranteed. What’s more, all Grand Estate windows are backed by a limited lifetime warranty that is transferable and protects your investment in replacement windows. Rest assured that when you choose one of Amcraft’s Grand Estate windows, you’ll be choosing a window replacement option that will last you and your home for years to come. Since we believe in offering our customers the widest variety of high-quality window replacement options, it’s important to note that we install more than just Amcraft’s Grand Estate windows. We can also take care of other name brands like Pella and Andersen, and will gladly install just about any window you can think of! If you couldn’t find the window you were looking for in the Grand Estate options, check out the following window choices from both Pella and Andersen!
A brand known throughout the home improvement industry, Pella has delivered custom and standard window design options for decades. Pella provides high quality windows that are durable, beautiful, and comply with even the highest of standards in energy efficiency. When you choose Pella windows for your window replacement project, you won’t be disappointed.
- Architect Series – Aluminum-clad wood windows offer the beauty and elegance of fine wood finishes with the strength and durability of a strong exterior cladding. With seven options of wood finish to choose from for the interior, and low-maintenance aluminum exteriors available in both standard and custom colors, you’re sure to find the Architect Pella window that suits your home.
- Designer Series – If you’re looking for an energy efficient option, this is certainly a well-suited choice! With triple-paned glass, this line by Pella is 53-74% more energy efficient than single pane windows, which means you’ll enjoy a consistent temperature in your home, and you’ll save on those energy bills. Combine that with Pella’s beautiful designs and interchangeable snap-in between-the-glass blind and shade options, and you’ll have windows that will suit your home for years to come.
- Pella 450 Series – Looking for a wood window option, but don’t want to break the bank? The 450 Series by Pella just might be your answer! With beautiful fully-customizable wood interiors, and easy to maintain aluminum exteriors, this series offers affordable wood options. Combine that with Pella’s well-known high energy efficiency ratings, and you’ll be saving on more than just the windows!
- Pella Impervia – Pella’s most durable option, the Impervia line makes use of a five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite that features Duracast material, ensuring your windows resist high heat and subzero cold. The Impervia line also features a powder-coat finish for a painted wood look available prefinished in your choice of several different colors. Pella’s Impervia windows offer the highest quality in low-maintenance durability.
- Pella 350 Series – A premium line of vinyl windows, the 350 series offers serious strength and durability as well as a superior design. Interior welded corners make seams practically invisible, and beveled edges offer a polished look. With a variety of designs to choose from, and the security of HurricaneShield® impact-resistant glass, this is the number one choice for premium vinyl windows.
- Pella 250 Series – Boasting Pella’s exceptional energy-efficiency ratings as well as a high-quality vinyl look, the 250 series is more than just an ordinary line of vinyl windows. The 250 series features 52% stronger vinyl frames, and precision welding that ensures the windows don’t warp or twist over time. Offered in Pella’s best selling options, you’re sure to find a double or triple-paned glass window that suits your home and your budget.
Encompass by Pella – The ultimate option in terms of energy efficiency, maintenance, and overall price, windows from Pella’s Encompass line are sure to last you for years to come. Featuring top-of-the-line durable solid-colored vinyl frames, you’ll never have to repaint, even after minor dings and scratches! The line also boasts convenient blinds between-the-glass, so they’ll never need cleaning or dusting. Top that off with massive energy efficiency savings, and the Encompass line is sure to satisfy any budget or design taste.
Another trusted window and door manufacturing brand, you can’t go wrong with Andersen windows. Known for their intense functionality and complete customizability, Andersen allows you to create a window that fits your dream home perfectly. No matter what line you choose, Andersen windows are sure to deliver in terms of durability, energy efficiency, and design.
- A-Series – Andersen’s architecturally inspired line of windows and doors is sure to please even the most expensive of tastes. Every option in this line was created to enhance the beauty of your home. Featuring beautifully crafted wood designs, clad with only the most durable protection options, an A-series window is sure to deliver both the look and the functionality that you would expect out of the highest quality of windows.
- E-Series – The E-series features the most stunning choices for you to design your own custom windows and doors. With custom colors and exotic woods, you can take a turn as the designer to create windows and doors that fit your dream home perfectly. E-series windows and doors also feature the highest level of durability and energy efficiency, so know that your new windows, and your home, will be kept safe and secure for years to come.
- Weiland Series – This series was created specially for big doors. Large doors add drama and elegance to any home, and the Weiland Series offers you the ability to create a custom door that fits your home perfectly. Choose from a variety of hardware, sizes and custom colors to create the door that’s perfect for you.
- 400 Series – If you’re looking for a window that sports the perfect combination of style and functionality, a window from the 400 series is the choice for you. Vinyl clad wood windows are sure to last a lifetime, never have to be painted, and require little to no regular maintenance. Combine that with the elegance of the 400 series, and the energy efficiency benefits that every Andersen window provides, and this is sure to be your next choice!
- 200 Series – Andersen’s competitively priced wood option, the 200 series offers you the benefits of wood windows, without the high price! You’ll get top-of-the-line quality Andersen windows with a wood interior finish, which also feature the durability of an exterior vinyl finish. The exterior vinyl will prevent water from seeping in, keeping your home protected from both wind and weather.
- 100 Series – Built of a composite material that’s twice as strong as vinyl, the 100 series boasts a durable, beautiful window for a price that fits every budget. Fibrex® composite material offers the best in durability and energy-efficiency, without breaking the bank. Add that to the sleek design of classic Andersen windows, and you’re sure to find an option that suits your home and budget.